Your bridal bouquet is one of the most important accessories you will have with you on your wedding day – so you surely want it to be flawless. How to choose a bouquet that suits your personality as a bride, though? We have gathered some ideas for you – so read on and find out more.
- The traditional bride will want a bouquet that’s timelessly elegant and romantic at the same time. Monochromatic arrangements or bouquets that imitate a family member’s arrangement are both excellent options – but feel free to go for whatever suits you best.
- Modern brides want their bouquet to be truly one-of-a-kind. So, they will not shy away from color blocking, asymmetrical bouquets and even bouquets that incorporate non-floral elements – such as berries, succulents, and so on.
- If you are the kind of bride who is in love with the outdoors and if you are more inclined towards a rustic-chic or bohemian-chic wedding, you will surely love a bouquet that’s just as outdoorsy as you are. Wild arrangements of flowers that look beautifully put together are great options for you and your Big Day!
- Last, but not least, if you are the bride who has been dreaming of her wedding day since childhood, you want a bouquet that’s genuinely torn out of a fairytale. A classic bouquet with delicate blooms (such as peonies), some contrast greenery and romantic touches (such as your grandmother’s brooch or a meaningful accessory for you) – this is something you will surely love!
Searching for a specialist to help you plan the most unforgettable wedding your guests have ever attended? Come visit Tamara Wendt Design and we will help you create a stunning, unique and truly personal Big Day! Come visit us and you will not regret having chosen us!
Photo source: http://nashasvadba.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/37361/YArkiy-buket-s-zhemchuzhinami.jpg
The best thing about “Save the Date” cards is that they are extremely useful – after all, you really do want to make sure your guests know about your wedding and that they make adequate arrangements to be there for you.
What’s more, “Save the Date” cards can be really fun and unique – even when you are planning a more formal event. Considering these cards are the first “glimpse” you offer your guests, it is more than desirable that you choose an entertaining, original design for them.
What are some of the best creative “Save the Date” ideas to inspire you? Read on and find out more.
- A beautiful magnet. That’s right, your “Save the Date” card doesn’t have to be an actual card. In fact, thinking out of the box and creating a “Save the Date” design that’s unique can be really interesting for the guests. For example, designing your “Save the Dates” as magnets will add a special touch to them and it will also allow guests to stick the “card” in a place they can see, so that they remind themselves to take the days off and book a trip to your wedding location.
- An urban-chic design. If you plan on having a city wedding, don’t be afraid to bring your urban theme into the wedding “Save the Date” cards. For instance, you could design them as your city’s skyline – and this will look very modern and very pretty too.
- A word search game. Want to make sure your guests are entertained by your “Save the Dates”? Create a wedding-themed word search game! Make it easy, but fun, so that guests find the “secret” words that provide them with hints about the wedding style.
Tamara Wendt Design can help you plan a truly fantastic wedding. Contact us as soon as possible, let’s discuss all the details and we will make certain your big day is absolutely stunning, truly well-organized and 100% stress-free!
Photo source: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/e5/f5/e5/e5f5e5eaea41124fdc12db7b93900092.jpg
Your children are getting married – and this is an important event both for them and for you as well! After all, it doesn’t happen every day that you see your little girl or your baby boy tie the knot – and you surely want to be there for them with as much as you can help. How to do it? What are some of the duties you should be aware of as the mothers of the bride and groom? Read on to find out more.
- Discuss the details. This may not be the most comfortable talk you will ever have with your future son or daughter-in-law (and with his/her parents), but it’s something that needs to be done. Traditionally, the parents of the bride are the one to pay for the wedding reception – but modern weddings go way beyond tradition and you should discuss this with the people involved in this, to decide what the best option for everyone is.
- Choose a beautiful dress. As the mother of the bride or groom, you want to look at your very best on the Big Day – and choosing a nice dress is a very important part of this. Talk to the bride and see what is her take on this (e.g. does she want you to coordinate your dress with the bridesmaids’ dresses or not?). Also, talk to the other mother too and see how you can choose a dress that’s on the same level of formality (and maybe even coordinated) with hers.
- Spread the word. Talking about the wedding registry on the invitations is an absolute “don’t” regardless of how informal a wedding may be. This is why the bride and groom will need you to spread the word and let guests know about the wedding registry details. Do this conscientiously, so that the bride and groom receive the presents they would actually enjoy!
Are the bride and groom searching for a wedding designer to help them make their dream wedding come true? Tell them about Tamara Wendt Design and we will be there to design the perfect Big Day for them!
Photo source: https://apis.xogrp.com/media-api/images/1f20e343-1337-4ff0-9bc8-a4e1fd599401
Your wedding ceremony is a very unique moment in your life – and it is only natural that you want everything about it to be absolutely perfect. How do you choose the best ceremony site, though? We have some tips you should definitely keep in mind – so read on and find out more.
- Proximity to the reception venue. If you plan on having the ceremony and the reception on different grounds, do make sure they are not located very far from one another. This way, neither you, nor your guests will have to waste too much time traveling from one place to another.
- Size and price. You need to make sure your chosen ceremony site has the power to accommodate everyone you invite at the wedding. At the same time though, you should also make sure the fee (or the donation, in case you choose a religious site) falls within your budget range.
- Amenities and comfort. The typical wedding ceremony only lasts for a maximum of 45 minutes. However, add this to the fact that the guests will arrive 15 minutes early and that it will take some time for them to leave too and you’ve got more than one hour allotted for your ceremony only. Make sure your guests are comfortable throughout this entire hour! Look for restroom options, make sure they are properly shaded and hydrated and that they feel generally comfortable too.
Searching for someone to help you plan and design your wedding ceremony and reception? Here at Tamara Wendt Design, we can help you have a fantastic wedding in Illinois! Come visit us, take a look at what we offer and hire us for the Big Day! You will not regret your choice!
Having a dessert bar has become more than popular with many brides and grooms – and we can definitely see why. These “bars” are a great opportunity to sweeten up guests and to add a unique element to a wedding – so there’s absolutely no reason not to love them.
How to pull off a really delicious-looking candy bar that complements your Big Day and the vision you have chosen for your wedding? Here are some tips to remember:
- Have cute signs. It is not enough to fill some plates and jars with candy and invite guests to grab some treats. If you want your wedding dessert bar to go above and beyond guests’ expectations, we strongly encourage you to decorate the table with some cute signs and messages too. They don’t have to occupy too much space – but their presence on this special “side” of your wedding will connect the sweets and the sweet love story that has brought you all here.
- Decorate the table itself too. Pretty garlands, beautiful table linens, some flowers – these items can “upgrade” your dessert table’s look and they can incorporate it into the larger wedding décor. Don’t be afraid to be creative!
- Take at home treats. Invite your guests to take some of the sweets when they leave – and provide them with the packages to do so too. Beautiful personalized envelopes are a great way to “double” your candy bar as wedding favors too – so this is a really great idea both for you and for your guests.
Searching for a specialist to help you design the most amazing wedding your guests have ever seen? Come visit Tamara Wendt Design, take a look at what our services can do for you and hire us for your Big Day – you will not be disappointed!
Photo source: flickr.com/ http://socialandpersonalweddings.ie/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/wedding-dessert-table-signs.jpg
Finding the perfect wedding dress is one of the top to do’s on every bride’s list – and you definitely make no exception from this rule. How to find the one? How to search for the dress that will make you feel splendid as you walk down the aisle towards your future spouse? Here are some tips to keep in mind:
- Unfortunately, we cannot all afford to wear gowns that are worth a small fortune – so it is important to be very clear about your budget from the very beginning. Be realistic and stick to this budget! Also, do remember to take into account potential alterations too.
- We highly recommend you to start searching for a wedding dress with approximately 9 months before the Big Day. This will leave you with plenty of time to actually find the dress, to order it and to have it altered too. Also, try to visit bridal shops on a weekday. You might have to take the day off for this, but it will be worth it, as boutiques are less crowded during the week and you will get the whole, undivided attention of your sales assistant.
- Before you visit bridal shops, make sure to do your homework and see what types of silhouettes and designs you like. To remember them, pin the ideas on a special Pinterest boards. At the same time, remember to be open about the dresses you tried on – even if they were not originally included in your “top favorites”.
- Don’t bring your entire bridal party with you when searching for the one. A couple of close friends or family members will do. You need people whose opinions you trust – and you definitely don’t want them to have ideas that are too divergent, as this may create anxiety and confusion for you.
Tamara Wendt Design can help you plan and design a wedding torn out of fairytales – so if you need someone truly professional and experienced to stand by your side as you plan the Big Day, we are the answer you’ve been looking for. Contact us and find out more about our services!
Spring is now fully installed in our lives – and together with it, the peak season of weddings is also on its way too! If you plan on having a spring wedding and if you want to make sure it looks fabulous, here are some trends you might want to incorporate:
- Lush greens and blooms. Combine your favorite blooms with opulent greenery to create wedding décor details that are just as awe-striking as they are refreshing, unique and truly elegant. This is absolutely perfect for an outdoor garden wedding!
- Flowery dresses. Since there’s nobody to say you are not allowed to wear a non-white wedding dress, why wouldn’t you want a flowery one? We suggest a delicate wedding gown made with airy fabrics and paste flowers printed on top – it will look gorgeous!
- Tall wedding cakes. Reach for the skies with your wedding cake and your guests will be amazed at how elegant, how luxurious and how delicious it looks! To make the cake even more unique, decorate it with fresh flowers that will make it even more “spring-like” and beautiful.
- Luxury hairstyle. You are the Queen of your own wedding day – so your hair should speak about this too! Wear a stunning flower crown for an outdoor, boho-chic inspired wedding or an opulent wedding tiara if you plan on having a fancier, more traditional wedding.
- Gold touches. Want to bring some luxury into your wedding décor too? Combine gold with spring elements such as blooms, pastel colors or vibrant greens. It may not seem like the traditional way to combine gold, but we guarantee that doing this will bring your décor to a whole new state of art.
Searching for someone to help you create a wedding that’s gorgeous from all points of view? Contact Tamara Wendt Design and hire us to decorate your wedding in grand style!
Photo source: http://www.modwedding.com/wp-content/uploads/napa-wedding-collage-022216mc-720×720.jpg
Your wedding colors should be about you. They should be about your love story, about your style and about the message you want to send out in the world with your Big Day. While you definitely know who you, your future spouse and your “rules” are, choosing the right color combination can feel like one of the hardest wedding planning tasks – and understandably so, given the impossibly huge range of options you have.
What are some of the most important tips you should know about choosing the right wedding colors? We have gathered them right below – so read on and find out more.
- Your fiancé actually cares about this. It is a commonly-spread myth that men don’t see different colors – hence, they don’t actually care about their wedding color scheme either. However, this is only partially true. Your guy may not know the names of the different shades of pink and blue – but he can definitely have an opinion on whether or not he likes a color (or a color combination). After all, this is a very important moment in his life too – and, same as you, he wants everything to be perfect.
- Once you settle on your wedding colors, you will start seeing them everywhere. At the same time, you will also realize that some real-life elements can be quite difficult to find in the exact shades you want.
- In the end, you will also realize that just because your wedding color is rose pink, it doesn’t mean that it’s the end of the world if not everything at your wedding matches this exact shade. Nobody will judge you by your colors! Be happy with the amazing man by your side, celebrate this unique moment in your life and allow yourself to be embraced by the love of your friends and family!
Tamara Wendt Design can help you pull together fabulous-looking weddings without the stress that’s usually associated with doing this. Contact us, let’s talk about your wedding and we will make it come true!
Your wedding invitations are an essential part of the wedding planning process – so making sure everything about them is flawless can be very important for the success of your Big Day. How to prepare your wedding invitations in an easy and mistake-free way? We have gathered some of the basics you should know about this – so read on and find out more.
- Start working on your invitations as early as possible. This will allow you to choose the right design and wording, order them and have them ready in time for mailing. In general, the invitations should be sent out two months prior to the wedding date, so that guests have enough time to make preparations for the upcoming event. This also means that you should have your invitations ready 6-8 weeks before the date at which you have to email them. Also, setting your RSVP date 5-6 weeks prior to you wedding is highly recommended as someone will need to call guests that have not RSVP’d, and you do not want them doing this too close to the wedding. Also, your vendors will need final numbers no later than 3-4 weeks prior to the wedding.
- Consider the size and the shape. Of course, you can add a very unique touch to your wedding invitations by settling on unusual shapes and sizes. However, please bear in mind the fact that this might cost you extra-money not only when it comes to the design proper, but for the postage fees as well. On the other hand, you could make your invitations look more unique by creating custom postage for them (and this will not cost you much more than normal postage).
- Last, but definitely not least, remember that doing a test run first is a very good idea. Send an invitation suite to yourself first to see how it will reach its destination (e.g. if there’s any damage, if you need to make changes to the invitations, and so on).
Tamara Wendt Design can help you plan and design the perfect Big Day – so if you’re searching for a true professional who will make your wedding be absolutely stunning, contact us and find out more about our services!
Choosing the right wedding date is very important – but it can also be a very difficult decision. What is the best time of the year for your wedding? What are the advantages and disadvantages of having your wedding in different seasons? We have gathered some tips for you – so read on and find out more.
- The emotional side. If you have a special time of the year that’s meaningful for your relationship (e.g. you met in the summer), this might be the best time to have your wedding as well. Of course, there are other factors to take into account as well – but, in general, this can be a very good idea.
- The financial side. It is more than worth mentioning that certain times of the year are more crowded than the others – which also means that they can be more expensive as well. Generally speaking, the time span between January and April is the least expensive one (while the Spring and Summer are the costliest ones).
- National and religious holidays. Having a Christmas wedding sounds like a dream come true – but please be aware of the fact that not all guests will be able to attend it. In general, you should avoid national and religious holidays if you want to make sure most of your guests will be there on your wedding day. Moreover, it can be a lot more difficult to plan a wedding in an already over-crowded time of the year – so if you don’t have much time at your disposal, you might want to choose another wedding date.
Tamara Wendt Design can help you have a dream wedding without any kind of stress! Contact us, let’s talk about your Big Day and we will make it come true in the most professional way!
Photo Source: Flickr.com/ pooldodo
Photo Source 2: Flickr.com/ garlandj88